Wednesday, January 20, 2016

ADVOCARE & MYSELF

I will NEVER sell it. I will NEVER distribute it. But, I am taking some of it!
A friend of mine started using this product with their "24 Day Challenge" and automatically became a distributor. So, I bought the MNS C off of her. I already had a container of the Spark from about a month ago. That's about as far as I'm willing to travel down a MLM road.

I am only on Day 5 of the MNS C and so far, I guess I like it. I mean, what can you really say on Day 5 about a pack of pills? I don't feel any better or any worse, but I can tell I have a decreased appetite for breakfast and lunch. It's a little difficult to really give an accurate account of this product since I started it on a day that TOM decided to show up. I'm always craving carbs and sugar when he comes around, and I'm usually hungrier around that time.

I plan to take the MNS C for a month to see how much I lose with it.

As for this Spark. I have had the fruit punch since December.
* I love water.
* I love Crystal Lite Peach Mango Green Tea.
* I love Diet Coke.
* I love wine.
* I love fruity cocktails.
I am not in love with fruit punch!
I have tried another flavor in Spark (mango something) and hated it to the point of pouring it down the drain. I do not get a rush of energy after drinking it. I actually bought it to add flavor to water. I am not 100% positive that I will buy another container of it. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment