Friday, January 15, 2016

The Beginning of Another New Thing

Well, I am starting January 2016 in a new decade for myself (40 YIKES), prayerfully-a new career tract, and at an all time high weight of somewhere in the 170s. I haven't been on a scale in months and the thought of depressing myself by getting on 1 of the 3 I actually own just seems non-productive. 

It has been a long time since I blogged about my weight loss journey, a long time since I've been accountable, a long time since I've had a plan, a long time since I've been excited about an exercise regime, a long time since I've really done anything other than work and travel.

However, ALL things--rather good or bad--eventually come to an end.

And this is where something new can begin.


Isaiah 43:18-19 NKJV


18“Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
19Behold, I will do a  new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert."

No comments:

Post a Comment