Sunday, January 17, 2016

Lifting & Spiking 2013

After the second half Mary, I began spiking, lifting, and anything I was recommended by reliable lifters/runners/weight-losers. On March 9, 2013, I attended my niece's wedding, weighing in at 145 lbs & wore a gown I had bought in 2001!




I had not been this size and so
confident about my appearance
since J and I dated!!
 

I had began lifting with a personal trainer at this time and we were lifting some major weight for me. Squats, lunges, bench, dips, dumb-bells, I was doing the "Basic 5"& NROL. My smallest weight recorded was 145 lbs! 


 
      My arms with muscle definition.


     My legs with muscle definition.

 
 I could finally see a hint of my abs!

You can read a detailed report and see additional photos  here

No comments:

Post a Comment