Monday, May 9, 2011

Recap of April 2011

Just to bring this blog up to speed, I'll recap the highlights of April.

I have been on Phentermine intermittently for as long as I can remember. The last time I began to use this last time was August 2010. I went to the doc, got the Rx, and my weight was 167.4 (ouch)!
I took it until March 2011. I became immune to it once again and really had stopped losing weight on it, so I took myself off of it. In Feb 2011, I was 159.4 (this was my last Rx refill). I knew I had gained approx 3-4 lbs b/c my old rotary scale has always been about 3 lbs less than the doc's.

On April 7, I decided I was sick of these extra 20+ lbs, joined 3FC, and started over. My rotary scale weighed in at 160.

Right off the bat, I knew I needed new equipment. So, I purchased a new digital scale on April 14 and weighed in at 159.4. The rotary weighed me at 156. Then, the same day, I went to my doc's for an amino acid injection--not the phen Rx--and to weigh, to see if his scale was in sync with the new scale. It was! I think if I had weighed on the digital scale on April 7, it would have weighed me around 163 lbs.

Anyway, I decided to make Fridays my official weigh-in day. I usually weigh every morning--nude, of course, before anything to eat or drink. It is the best in terms of consistency, imo.

I am a calorie counter for now and use My Fitness Pal to keep track of my calories and exercise--it works fabulous with iPhone.

I also bought a digital food scale and measure all of my food in grams for accuracy.

To keep a more precise track of my exercise calories burned, I bought a Polar FT40 Heart Rate Monitor. I love it!

My realistic goal is to lose 1lb/wk.

Weigh-Ins
22 aPR 2011 [157.6]
29 aPR 2011 [156.6]
06 mAY 2011 [157]

No comments:

Post a Comment